~ WELCOME ~
party supplies ~ baby shower diaper cakes ~ Unique baby gifts ~ party planning & decorating services

Baby Shower Gifts ~

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bubble Guppies Birthday Party Package #1

Bubble Guppies Centerpiece $18
Includes: 7" round scallop and 3 mini scallops
Bubble Guppies Birthday Party Package #1 $215 (which includes $15 domestic shipping) .. it includes everything you see .. details below (you also get 12 popcorn boxes as shown on image )

Bubble Guppies Cupcake Toppers (10)

1 Bubble Guppies Birthday Banner

Bubble Guppies Swirl Lollipop Stickers (3.3" round scallops) qty 12 

Bubble Guppies Bag Toppers ~ Loot Goody Bags ~ Tent Table Signs qty 12

Bubble Guppies Thank You Notes 20
Invites:  20
1 Bubble Guppies Party Hat

Bubble Guppies Water Labels 12

1 Bubble Guppies Mini Standee Table Display

To place your order, please email me at bonnie@cutesassy.com.  Specify that you want BUBBLE GUPPIES PARTY PACKAGE #1 with name of the child, age and invite information.  I will send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours.  If you need international shipping, please let me know so I can see how much extra it will be.  It's usually $8 extra but I will let you know.

Please allow two weeks to process your order plus another 5 days of domestic shipping time.  If you need your order sooner, please let me know first before placing your order.

If you wish this party package in digital PDF format, its on sale now for $75.  If you wish to order your PDF digital file, please specify you want the BUBBLE GUPPIES PARTY PACKAGE #1 PDF DIY PACKAGE.  You will receive your digital files 24-36 hours after you submit your paypal payment.

Please let me know which package you prefer and an invoice will be sent to you in 24 hours.

If you try any cute inspirations from Cute and Sassy Designs, please send me your images to share here. Thank you for stopping by.
I'm a SAHM {stay at home mom} of 5 lovely kids. Every now and then I need a Starbucks break. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you sell these? if so how much ?

Bonnie said...

Please contact me at bonnie@cutesassy.com if you have any questions. thank you!