~ WELCOME ~
party supplies ~ baby shower diaper cakes ~ Unique baby gifts ~ party planning & decorating services

Baby Shower Gifts ~

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello Kitty Party Goody Bags

If you are one of those mommies that just have to have everything perfect for your child's party, then you and I have something in common.  Personalized goody bags are quite a treat for the kiddos.  I love this idea and will continue to use it for each of my kids birthdays.  It's too bad as I child growing up, I never experienced the joy of getting a goody bag with my name on it.  Heck, I still get happy with anything that has my name on it.

So, if you are party planner. this cute and sassy idea is perfect for any party.  If you love the idea, but don't have the know hows, just email me and I will do these for you.  I did these for my daughter's hello kitty 3rd birthday and I think they came out so cute!  Why don't you try them for your child's party?

If you try any cute inspirations from Cute and Sassy Designs, please send me your images to share here! Thank you for stopping by.


~ If you are new here, be part of our daily fun crafts and birthday inspirations. Add your email below ~
Email Address:

No comments: